[kdepim-users] KMail 4.11.4: 'Junk' warning

Maurice maurice at bcs.org.uk
Fri May 30 12:28:43 BST 2014

On Sun, 25 May 2014 17:29:00 +0000, I wrote:

> recently KMail has recently started occasionally showing an orange-brown
> narrow window above an email message body, with options inviting the
> selection of e.g. 'Not junk', or something like that.

And now another new feature has appeared:

  When the mouse pointer is hovered over a Message-list line, a
white-on-black depiction of the whole message appears as an overlay
(disappears when mouse pointer moved off).
  Quite nifty, but no idea why it has appeared or how it is controlled!

Could it have been due to a recent kernel upgrade (3.12.20-desktop)?
--
/\/\aurice