[kdepim-users] timezone dropped in Reply-To composer template

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Wed May 28 21:54:24 BST 2014

One of my colleagues noticed that the default Reply-to template's

    On  "%ODATE at %OTIME"  someone said:

pattern just drops any time zone specified by the original sender, which
results is wonky times when the sender is not in the same time zone as the
replier.

He uses a script to do the timezone math properly now.

I just looked at the bugs repository and didn't find anything similar
reported. Is this a bug or something we're missing in template options?