[kdepim-users] KMail 4.11.4: 'Junk' warning

Maurice maurice at bcs.org.uk
Sat May 31 17:02:02 BST 2014

On Fri, 30 May 2014 16:22:27 +0200, O. Sinclair wrote:

>  that is a "tooltip". Go to Settings, Appearance and "untick" the box
> "Display tooltips for messages and group headers".

  So it is! The mystery is that this was on the SO's PC, and she is the
sort who never goes anywhere near those kind of settings...

But we did have a s/w update recently, so I suspect that might have
somehow flipped the setting.
  I say that because (as another example of this) over the last year
or so I have found the Composer's Options 'HTML' setting to be 'on',
when I always have it off, so I have a monthly reminder to check it,
which occasionally finds it 'on'!
--
/\/\aurice