[kdepim-users] Blogilo and Blogspot.com blog

James Cain james.cain.25 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 17:46:03 BST 2014

Hello. Sadly I have not used Blogilo for a while now - probably almost two
years. It had good potential, but was always limited in functionality with
Blogger (although it seemed to work perfectly with Wordpress). I know this
post is not of much use to your question, but maybe someone will pick the
project up and carry it forward. The concept was great.

- James