[kdepim-users] No proper synchronisation between the calendars in Google and KDE-PIM.

Bas G. Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 15:48:29 GMT 2014

Platform/ OS: Kubuntu 14.04 LTS.
KDE version: 4.13.3.
KDE PIM suite together with the 'agents'/ plug-ins:
'Google Contacts' & 'Google Calendars & Tasks.'

Hello everybody.

Ever since a few months, I am getting more and more difficulties to properly synchronise
between the calendars in Google and KDE-Pim.
 I have been trying to synchronise them in all ways I know:
     *  System Settings > Personal Information > Google Calendars & Tasks > Modify > 'Enable
interval refresh' and 'reload'.
     *  KDE -PIM > Calendar > select calendar in my case 'basroufs at gmail.com' > F5 (refresh);
     *  restarting my system, after which reopening KDE-PIM.
However - nothing works properly now. New events created in Google or Android do NOT
appear in KDE-PIM. Inversely, new events created in KDE-Pim do not appear in Google and
Android.
Does anybody have a clue how to get back a proper synchronisation between Google and KDE-
PIM?
Thanks, respectfully yours,
Bas G. Roufs.

*/Bas G. Roufs/*