[kdepim-users] No proper synchronisation between the calendars in Google and KDE-PIM.

Bas G. Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 16:12:48 GMT 2014

Hello Everybody,

a few minutes ago, I found at least a workaround for the problem I mentioned in my previous
mail:

SYSTEM SETTINGS (in Kubuntu 14.04 LTS together with KDE 4.13.3.) > personal> information >
agent 'Google Calendars and Tasks' > modify.  In that stage, I use two options:
     *  (automatic) refresh interval every 10 minutes;
     *  (manual, one time) reload, after which I press at the button 'OK'.
By doing so, I manage to make sure that the synchronisation works in both directions: from KDE-
PIM to Google (together with Android) and the other way around.

Is there any other measure someone can recommend me to make sure that the synchronisation
process works more smoothly and quickly in both directions?
Have a pleasant day/ evening.
Bas G. Roufs.

*/Bas G. Roufs/*
Utrecht, NL, EU.