[kdepim-users] KDE 4.13.3 Kmail POP . Leave mail on server option

Maurice maurice at bcs.org.uk
Wed Aug 13 12:07:42 BST 2014

On Wed, 13 Aug 2014 05:34:11 +0200, O. Sinclair wrote:

> in Gmail your mail gets moved to "archive" if you set it to leave on
> server but they do not get deleted.

Well, when I tried to get Kmail to 'leave messages on Gmail server'
(e.g. to be accessed/deleted later) I was told the option was not
available - a nuisance when e.g. checking a new installation.
  Mind you, that was a year or two ago, so perhaps things have changed
since then. Will give it another try soon...

(All POP, not IMAP)

--
/\/\aurice