[kdepim-users] Connecting KMail and KAddressBook version 4.4.11.1

Michel Pitermann michel.pitermann at lpl-aix.fr
Sun Nov 3 10:10:14 GMT 2013

Hello,

I am running Linux Mint Debian Edition (LMDE) based on Debian testing Jessie.
I use the Mate desktop (not KDE). I installed kmail, kaddressbook,
khelpcenter4, and kontact 4.4.11.1 from the LMDE repository. I configured
KMail and I imported my address book in KAddressBook. When I type an address
in the composer window, only the addresses from the "Recent Addresses" address
book show up. Nothing from KAddressBook. I then installed kdepim 4.4.11.1 from
the LMDE repository and rebooted my computer to no avail.  I tried many things
without successes.

Does anyone know how to connect the two pieces of software in version
4.4.11.1? Thank in advance for any suggestion,

pit