[kdepim-users] Connecting KMail and KAddressBook version 4.4.11.1

Marc Deop Argemí damnshock at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 21:36:26 GMT 2013

You need to feed the contacts information into nepomuk via an agent called
"Akonadi Nepomuk Feeder"

run "aconadiconsole" and check the Agents tap in order to look for it. IIRC
there was a but associated to it in 4.11.1 so you need to restart it (or
toggle off/on I can't remember)

Hope you can find a solution to your issue

Regards