[kdepim-users] me too

Peter Humphrey peter at humphrey.ukfsn.org
Fri May 17 20:39:15 BST 2013

On Thursday 16 May 2013 22:21:47 aa056 at pinc.com wrote:

> I'll probably give it a go again in a while when the list slows down on
> the more than obvious flaws in the current Kmail.  Or when it actually
> "aggrigates"
> again or sorts mail again without fancy dividers that mess up searches
> and other such things.  Just email.  There's no need for anything else
> guys, Just do email.  Like you used to.

Not that i'm being smug or anything, but having Gentoo here I have a small
text file[1] that prevents kmail and friends from being upgraded past
kmail-1. I do not intend to risk my precious e-mails to kmail-2 until it
reaches the state it should have been in before it was released.

Like you, I'm going to wait until it can be trusted. What a shambles.

[1] This is the file in case anyone wants it. Every package that matches is
rejected:

$ cat /etc/portage/package.mask

--
Peter