[kdepim-users] MS Exchange IMAP dysfunctions consistently

E. Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Sun May 26 16:51:30 BST 2013

Thanks for the response Sinclair.

Yes, this account checks new mail on startup (of KDEPIM, not KDE) but it has
always been that way with no problems until about 2 months age when this
problem emerged.

Fedora's automatic bug reporting tool (abrt) launches when the resource is
killed and reports kdepim-runtime crashed ("Process
/usr/bin/akonadi_imap_resource was killed by signal 11 SIGSEGV"). I reported
this as a bug through this tool, which turned out to be a duplicate of Bug
891620. I just wanted to know how common this is I guess, and if anybody found
a work around. Perhaps I should try creating a POP account for the same
resource and see how that one functions.

I forgot to mention that I am using 64 bit binaries.

Thanks,

Hakan