[kdepim-users] (kmail2 woes) was me too

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Tue May 21 23:52:32 BST 2013

[ Comments below, in-line ]

On 05/21/2013 06:38 PM, huw wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 May 2013 23:25:00 Pablo Sanchez wrote:
>
>> You're writing KDE when you mean KMail2.  You can run other email
>> clients within KDE.
>
> I know that KDE, KMail and Kontact are all different things.  I've been
> frustrated by KDE as a whole recently, along with Kontact and KMail.

Ah!  I've been quite happy with KDE except for KMail2.  Tbird suffices
for my needs as it also handles my Calendar (and Google Calendar too)
along with my contacts (integrated with Google Contacts).

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926         Blog:  http://pablo.blog.blueoakdb.com