[kdepim-users] Mailbox name(s) contains invalid characters

Diederik de Haas didi.debian at cknow.org
Sat May 25 22:49:49 BST 2013

On Saturday 25 May 2013 23:27:31 Pascal Bernhard wrote:
> So far I could not find solution to this issue. Can someone help me, is
> this happening to other people?

I think I had problems like you described right after I switched to KMail2.
I didn't know where it came from (either), so 'in the end' I just removed my
dIMAP account and created them anew, after which I didn't get those error msgs
again.

So, if you have (d)IMAP account(s), try removing them and create them again.
IIRC my POP account didn't have an issue.

HTH,
  Diederik