[kdepim-users] Mailbox name(s) contains invalid characters

Pascal Bernhard pascal.hasko.bernhard at googlemail.com
Sat May 25 22:27:31 BST 2013

Hey all,

I get the following error message continuously in about 5 minute
intervalls, when running Kmail :

Fehler beim Abrufen der Ordnerinformationen.
Abholen von Informationen für Ordner 'Synced Messages' nicht möglich.
Die Serverantwort lautet: [CANNOT] STATUS Mailbox name(s) contains
invalid characters

in English this should be:

Error when retrieving information on folder.
Retrieving information on folder 'Synced Messages' not possible. The
server's response is:
[CANNOT] STATUS Mailbox name(s) contains invalid characters

I do not see any folder named 'Synced Messages' in any of the mail
accounts I configured.

So far I could not find solution to this issue. Can someone help me, is
this happening to other people?

Thanks,

Pascal

Kmail: Version 1.13.7
KDE:   Version 4.8.4

Debian Testing (Jessie)

Pascal Bernhard
Schwalbacher Straße 7
12161 Berlin
Germany

Das Leben ist ungerecht, aber denke daran, nicht immer zu Deinen Ungunsten
(John F. Kennedy)