[kdepim-users] Akonadi google calendar error

Mark Fraser mfraz74+kde at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 07:29:15 GMT 2013

Back in December, I posted that I was getting lots of errors from the Akonadi
Google calendar resource:

akonadi_googlecalendar_resource_0: Invalid request, service  is not
registered.

In the past week, I've started getting them again.

I've tried restarting Akonadi, resyncing Google calendars and using the Google
capcha unlock, but these errors are still there and I don't have access to any
of my calendars.

Running Kontact 4.10.1 on Kubuntu 12.10.

As no-one else is having these problems, is it something that I'm doing on
Google Calendar that is causing this?