[kdepim-users] Creating folders in kmail2 no longer works

mls at jama.is mls at jama.is
Wed Jan 23 15:10:00 GMT 2013

Hi,

I am using kmail Version 4.8.5 on kubuntu 12.04 with disconnected imap. Since
a couple of days I can no longer create folders. When I create a folder
nothing happens. Then every couple of minutes when the imap resource is synced
it shows this error message:

mymailserver: Unknown error. (Could not create collection Templates
resourceId: 6)

kmail2 worked great for months, but out of nowhere this folder issue happened.
Any ideas how I can track down and resolve this issue?

Thanks for your help.

mls