[kdepim-users] Creating folders in kmail2 no longer works

crglasoe crglasoe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 15:59:36 GMT 2013

I too had this problem and out of the blue it corrected itself.  I wonder if the issue is related to incorrect versions of programs supporting database management or QT.  I am running Opensuse 12.1 KDE 4.9.5.  Periodically a group of SQL or QT related updates will come through and this issue or some other issue being reported will manifest itself.  Slow respone time as the HD hammer away at something.  Email passwords that have been stored in Kwallet (forever) being requested at each startup.  Filtering not working.

And the version of KDE since at least 4.4 does not seem to make a difference.  I see reports for 4.8.X, 4.9.X and distros from all.

Is there some documentation that lists all of the "requirements" as to program and version for a release?  If you are running KDE 4.9.5 what programs and specific versions are required to experience a (mostly) trouble free setup?  I know each distro packages things a little different from each other.  But KDE requirements should remain the same.

Sent from my ASUS Pad