[kdepim-users] How to search for LDAP contacts in KAddressBook?

Hillel Lubman shtetldik at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 20:08:52 GMT 2013

Hi.

I was recently looking for an application to access to LDAP contacts and
saw that KAdderssBook supports it. I added my LDAP server in KAdderssBook's
LDAP Server Settings, and enabled its checkbox there, but couldn't figure
out how to actually fetch any contacts or search for them. I have "Personal
Address Book" in KAdderssBook, with no contacts there. Help pages for
KAddressBook didn't shed any light on this. So how can I actually get to
the LDAP contacts?

Thanks,

Hillel Lubman.