[kdepim-users] auto-completed recipient names without quotes

EyĆ¼p Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 05:15:05 GMT 2013

Hi all,

I am using Kmail 4.11.3 from Fedora 19. When I type the name of the
recipient
in the "To" field, the auto-completion works as expected and after a short
delay, the matching email addresses both from recently used ones and from
the
address book(s) appear as options in a drop down list. The problem happens
when a name is chosen from the address book. It all looks normal with the
name
first and the email address between <> signs, however since the name is not
contained within quotation marks (""), I encounter problems when sending
the
email. If I manually enter the quotation marks around the name, it would
work
without problem (e.g. "Joe Smith" <joe.smith at email.com>).

I don't remember this being an issue in Kmail ever. Has anyone experienced
this before? Do you think it is a unique problem for my case, or a mistake
in
settings, etc.?

Thanks for your time.

Hakan Duran