[kdepim-users] Problem with akonadi?

Stefan Vater st.vater at web.de
Thu Nov 22 12:46:42 GMT 2012

Hi,

I am running akonadi with KDE 4.9.3 (release 520) on OpenSUSE 12.2. My
akonadi version is 1.8.1.

When shutting down akonadi with

akonadictl stop

it takes very long and I get errors of this kind:

QProcess: Destroyed while process is still running.
ProcessControl: Application /usr/bin/akonadi_imap_resource stopped
unexpectedly ( "Process crashed" )
Application '/usr/bin/akonadi_imap_resource' crashed. No restart!

then, on "akonadictl start":

AkonadiAgentServer(12106)/libakonadi
Akonadi::AgentManagerPrivate::createDBusInterface: AgentManager failed to
get a valid AgentManager DBus interface. Error is: 1
"org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NameHasNoOwner" "Could not get owner of name
'org.freedesktop.Akonadi.Control': no such name"

Also, there are a lot of messages like:

akonadi_nepomuk_feeder(12137) FeederPluginloader::feederPluginsForMimeType:
No feeder for type  "inode/directory"  found

akonadi_nepomuk_feeder(12137) FeederPluginloader::feederPluginsForMimeType:
No feeder for type  "text/calendar"  found

akonadi_nepomuk_feeder(12137) FeederPluginloader::feederPluginsForMimeType:
No feeder for type  "application/x-vnd.kde.alarm.active"  found

failed to find gam_server

Failed to connect to socket /tmp/fam-svater-

I am not sure if this is really a problem. Apart from these messages,
everything works more or less.

Can anyone tell me about this and if I can fix it?

Thanks, Stefan