[kdepim-users] KOrganizer CalDAV Problem

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Mon Mar 19 13:43:17 GMT 2012

On Monday, 2012-03-19, Henning Schnoor wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> one more from me (sorry for sending the info piece-wise and adding noise
> to your inboxes...) I enables the Debug option in Akonadiconsole, and I
> get the following messages when trying to sync the CalDAV resource (I
> replaced my user ID wit XXX):

> akonadi_davgroupware_resource_10 (0x8274a80) 603 LSUB 6 0 (RESOURCE
> akonadi_davgroupware_resource_10) (ANCESTORS INF)
> akonadi_davgroupware_resource_10 (0x8274a80) * 6 5 (NAME "calendar"
> MIMETYPE (application/x-vnd.akonadi.calendar.todo
> application/x-vnd.akonadi.calendar.event) REMOTEID
> "https://cal.mail.uni-kiel.de/ucaldav/user/sunipXXX/calendar/"
> REMOTEREVISION "" RESOURCE "akonadi_davgroupware_resource_10"
> CACHEPOLICY (INHERIT false INTERVAL 5 CACHETIMEOUT -1 SYNCONDEMAND true
> LOCALPARTS (RFC822)) ANCESTORS ((5 "akonadi_davgroupware_resource_10")
> (0 "")) AccessRights "a" davprotocol "0")
> akonadi_davgroupware_resource_10 (0x8274a80) 603 OK List completed
>
> The first of the above lines is red, so Akonadi sees some problem as
> well. The others are blue. In the information window, I get

No, I think the red indicates that this is the being of a command.
And the protocol output looks ok, this is the resource listing its
collections, most likely as part of the collection tree synchronisation.

> AgentBase(akonadi_davgroupware_resource_10): Unable to retrieve items:
> There was a problem with the request. Unknown error code 0 Please send a
> full bug report at http://bugs.kde.org. (400).

That one indicates that there was a problem when Akonadi server asked the
resource for the items, so this is most likely where the problem lies.
Do you see any protocol output (debugger tab) when you right click the folder
in Akonadi console and choose reload from there?

> Should I file an Akonadi bug? I'm using KDE 4.8.1 (openSUSE 11.4).

Looks like a problem with the CalDav resource, check if there is a
component/product for that.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring