[kdepim-users] KOrganizer CalDAV Problem

Henning Schnoor henning.schnoor at gmx.net
Mon Mar 19 13:24:00 GMT 2012

Hi list,

some follow-up on my problem: The problem seems to be with the Akonadi
CalDAV resource. When I open the akonadiconsole, I can manually see the
calender entries, and only those who I configured in KOrganizer show up
(and those that were deleted by Lightning are still there as well).

This is also true when I force the akonadi resource to synchronize
manually from akonadiconsole.

When I remove calendar entries from akonadiconsole, they immediately
disappear from KOrganizer as well, so it seems that KOrganizer accesses
the Akonadi resource correctly, only the resource does not retrieve any
data from the CalDAV server (but writing to the CalDAV server works -
does this also use the Akonadi resource?)

Should I file a bug against akonadi, or does anyone have an idea what I
might be doing wrong?

Thanks,
   Henning