[kdepim-users] Deleting unread e-mails

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Thu Jun 7 04:06:55 BST 2012

On Dom, 2012-06-03 at 10:51 -0400, andrewbworth at gmail.com wrote:
> Hello All,
>
>            I want to delete unread messages from my inbox, but the "Move to
> Trash" icon is grayed out.  I can only delete mail if I read it, which is a
> little obnoxious.  How can I change this?

I don't have any problem on delete unread email , is odd , never heard
about non delete unread emails.

4 choices:
1 - delete , you have a delete button that can put in toolbar like move
to trash , and delete permanently.

2 - expired folders on right click of folder you may define expired
folder .

3 - filters you can mark messages as read , or delete automatically  .

4 -Also you have mark all as read and mark tread as read.

regards,
--
Sérgio M. B.