[kdepim-users] Deleting unread e-mails

Andrew d~_*b theunknownandrew at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 04:28:08 BST 2012

On Sun 03 Jun 2012 10:51:18 AM andrewbworth at gmail.com wrote:
> Hello All,
>
>            I want to delete unread messages from my inbox, but the "Move to
> Trash" icon is grayed out.  I can only delete mail if I read it, which is a
> little obnoxious.  How can I change this?
>
>          Sincrely,
>
>                      Andrew

I have a filter created for this where with criteria :
Filter On Mailing List + Age in Days > 1 month + Message Status is Unread
Also this particular filter is not set to run on all incoming messages (Under
the Advanced tab)

So I apply the Filter when ever I feel the need to on the Mail-list folder

-- &RU Chelladurai