[kdepim-users] Language spell checkers in Kmail: where are they?!

Bas Roufs - message in English basroufs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:45:16 BST 2012

Hello Everybody,
At several of my previous Kubuntu configurations, I found a spell checker in
Kontact/ Kmail for each of the languages I had installed via system settings >
locale > system languages. I used to create an "identity" for each of the
languages which I use for e-mails: perfectly OK for me. However, after a fresh
install of Kubuntu 12.04, I only find Kontact spell checkers for English and
one other language I do not use at all. In Kontact, I cannot invoke any other
language I have elsewhere at my system - Dutch, German, French and a few
others.
Be so kind to explain how I can get back in KMail each spell checker I want.
Thanks, respectfully yours,
Bas.
--
Bas G. Roufs MA