[kdepim-users] Warning: word-wrap reverts to basic at 4.7.2 and WONTFIX

John Murphy murphyjj at bigpond.net.au
Mon Feb 13 11:29:47 GMT 2012

G'day

Please be aware that dynamic word-wrapping has been removed from 4.7.2 onwards - reducing KMail2 to a very basic email client.

The change in behaviour is described on KDE Bugzilla "284386 - kmail2 compose word wrap on window boarder not working"
It is marked as WONTFIX - so I guess - Kmail2 users had better get used to it.

Vote on Bugzilla if you think it will make any difference.

Personally, I am very disappointed that a usability decision was taken without any discussion.

Regards

johnM