[kdepim-users] Data loss :(

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Sun Feb 5 23:02:04 GMT 2012

Hi,

During importing my old mail, that I archieved using the built in archieving
function of kmail (1), it appears that many hundred messages have lost most of
their headers. All mails i have looked in, have only a X-Bogosity header left
(and some of them some multipart/message stuff), and hence they all appear in
block "unknown" with no subject, sender, receiver etc. They also appear
undecoded.

This is a really bad loss of value for me, but luckily I have kept the
archieve, and mails in that appears to be ok.

But how can I get them in, if the importer is broken? And how can I select
only the broken ones?

Any ideas are wellcome!

Anders