[kdepim-users] Success with Kontact/4.8.2

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 15:37:20 BST 2012

On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 03:03:08 PM Anne Wilson wrote:
> Determined to have a clean install on my netbook in time for my
> holiday, I installed Mageia beta3.  This was quickly updated to KDE
> 4.8.2, including kdepim.  Almost everything is working perfectly - almost,
> in that I can't connect to my Google contacts, but that's not the end of
> the world.

Excellent news, its nice when it all starts (more or less) working :)

I've got calendar working pretty well on my setup and contacts is pretty good
too, though I'm not sure what should be happening with the cobntacts groups I
have setup.

Starting to feel much better about KDEPiM these past few days.

Is there any particualr error with your oogle contacts?

--
Lindsay