[kdepim-users] grayed out folders in kmail

EyĆ¼p Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 07:12:21 BST 2012

Thanks Lindsay for the quick reply.

2012/4/12 Lindsay Mathieson <lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com>:
> The akonadi account resource has probably disabled itself - don't ask why,
> nobody knows, it just happens.
>
> Startup akonaditray, right click the imap resource in question and enable or
> restart it.

For some reason the imap resource does not stay online or enabled
after being restarted. It stays online for 15-20 seconds, during which
time nothing happens, then it goes back offline. It is truly
depressing, but I am not going to complain about it. I will keep my
hopes up and wait for the time I have my kontact/kmail back just like
in good old days.

Hakan