[kdepim-users] grayed out folders in kmail

E. Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 03:44:09 BST 2012

Hi,

I have a few email accounts I manage with Kontact/Kmail 4.8.1. One of the
gmail accounts' (DIMAP) folder names look grey, and I noticed cannot refresh
that account anymore. Web access shows there are a few new emails for the last
3 days, which are not accessible from Kontact/Kmail. Is there anyway short of
removing and adding this IMAP account? I will take several hors, since it
contains quite a bit of emails.

Thanks,

Hakan Duran