[kdepim-users] Composer settings problem

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 17:51:03 GMT 2011

I can't seem to get KMail (4.7.2) to allow me to specify a different email
address when composing a message. I have to manually type in the email address
I want to send from. In the old version of KMail I had a pull-down option to
select any email address I had configured in KMail. This appears to ahve
disappeared.
Also the mail transport is not working properly... it refuses to accept the
"default" mail transport as defined in the account settings and defaults to the
first email account in the list, which is an IMAP account.
How do I fix this in the new KMail??? I REALLY dislike this new KMail!!!