[kdepim-users] Removing a defunct akonadi_kcal_resource

Paul Scott paulsscott at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 13:54:55 GMT 2011

Hi

I have an akonadi kcal resource which is a webcal resource for
Remember the milk. It seems to have stopped updating.

I have checked the download url is correct in the
akonadi_kcal_resource_0rc file. The LastLoad date is a few weeks ago.

The agent for it seems to have disappeared.

I tried removing the calendar from Kontact but it would not remove. I
tried removing it from akonadi console but the Delete folder item in
the menu but it is greyed out. If I try synchronizing the folder,
nothing happens.

I added a new one which seems to be working. The new one was created
as an ical_resource.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!?

Cheers,
Paul.