[kdepim-users] UIDL errors

Mark mark.klug at ccagent.com
Wed May 18 15:49:39 BST 2011

Last week, I got an UIDL error when downloading one of my email
accounts.  Everything downloaded fine so I thought it was a temporary
glitch.  Over the weekend, the error reappeared and is now consistant
with no ability to download that account.  On Monday, a different email
account which is relatively new (2 weeks) started getting the same
error.  As of this morning, none of my 3 accounts will download.

These are 3 different email servers, none of which do I control.  I know
that server #1 was upgraded last week but talking to the sys admins on
the other two, they haven't done anything different.

I'm not even sure where to begin to fix this problem.  A web search
revealed a bug report that essentially says this may or may not be a bug
but an expected behavior.

Any help would be appreciated.
Mark