[kdepim-users] Re: Current state of KDE-PIM

Myrosia Dzikovska myrosia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 17:39:15 GMT 2011

> KMail: when retrieving pop mail actually fails you get no error message.
> To confirm this I tried to retrieve from a closed account: no error
> message whatsoever, it acts as if all is hunky dory and no mail to fetch

How are your notifications sent up? When I type in a wrong password,
my kmail sends a notification to the KDE notifier (instead of popping
up a dialogue box). The notifier displays it for all of 30 seconds,
then the message goes away, and indeed everything looks hunky dory but
the mail is not going anywhere. Drives me crazy, and I keep meaning to
file a feature request to return to the normal "pop up the error
message", but haven't quite gotten to it.

Myrosia