[kdepim-users] Re: Migration mixedmail resource fails [SOLVED]

Mon Jun 13 17:31:36 BST 2011

On Monday 13 Jun 2011 6:06:47 PM Günter Lichtenberg wrote:
> I noticed however that in the mailing list folders (maybe also elsewhere)
> messages in watched threads are marked unread upon revisiting the folder -
> even after I marked them read manually. But I will test this further and
> issue  a bug report (if there is not already one).

I noticed this too. It is more so just after an import. I think it takes quite
a lot of time to start up while there is heavy activity between akonadi and
nepomuk. It took more than a day on my machine in which time i had to restart
akonadi several times. One time i noticed that the memory consumption exceeded
1.4 GB.

During this initial stage, kmail is very slow to respond to anything. Even new
incoming mail. Once this is all done it is fast again. Slightly slower than
kmail 1 but manageable.
--
Cheers!
Kishore