[kdepim-users] Re: NOT SOLVED -- Re: KWallet doesn't accept password

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 12:10:27 BST 2011

I *thought* this was resolved, but apparently not. I am now being asked for
my keyring password when I open Kmail (like I wanted) but it is apparently
silently NOT accepting that password and asks for my keyring password
*again* when I go to send my first message.  I know my default SMTP requires
my password, but I would have thought that would have been taken care of
when I "unlocked" my wallet the first time when I started KMail....

Any ideas???