[kdepim-users] Re: Kmail2 Local Folders

Dominik Cermak d.cermak at arcor.de
Sun Jul 10 19:12:21 BST 2011

Am Samstag, 9. Juli 2011, 11:38:18 schrieb Dominik Cermak:
> Hi all,
>
> In my "Local Folders" ("Lokale Ordner" in my case) I have the subfolders
> "outbox" as well as "Postausgang" (german for outbox). As all other
> folders are named in german, I want to use "Postausgang" as the outbox.
>
> Within Kmail I cannot change the name of "outbox" nor delete it, both is
> possible with "Postausgang".
>
> Why are there these two Folders with the same purpose? Went something
> wrong at the first start of Kmail (no migration here, never used
> previous versions)?

Today I set up Kontact on my notebook and everything is working, I have
"Postausgang" but no "outbox", so something went wrong on my other box.

I started Akonadi Console and there it is posible to delete it, so my
question: is it save to do so or will something break?

Both folders have the same properties exept Name, Identifier and Remote-
identifier (outbox has Identifier 4 and Postausgang has Identifier 5). The
important thing is that both have SpecialCollectionAttribute outbox.

If you need more information please ask.

Cheers,
Dominik