[kdepim-users] Syncing data between computers

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Sat Jan 29 09:09:24 GMT 2011

Hallo

I am currently developing a solution to sync home data between
different computers (between different computers and my server). In
the old days with fix computers I did this via NFS but with the
laptops this is no longer possible. Laptop users need their data even
if they are not in range of my network.

With this I came to the akonadi stuff. The database is stored in
.local/cache/akonadi. Can I exclude this data from sync without
loosing relevant information? As this data changes regularly the sync
has to copy these data around every time.

Greetings

Martin