[kdepim-users] On going struggle to import KMail distribution list from KDE 3.5 or create new one (now using KDE 4.6)

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 10 08:50:57 BST 2011

On Wednesday, August 10, 2011 Bernd Gliss wrote:
> using kmail 1.3.5 and kaddressbook 4.4.9 I can create 'groups'.  However,
> they  are totally useless as they are not expanded into the corresponding
> list of addresses at send time.

There doesn't seem to be a simple answer.  As someone said, it appears to
depend on a number of factors.  Certainly the behaviour described was so for
me in the past, but then, somewhere around 4.5 groups began to work correctly
for me.  It's not something I need often, but last time I checked it was still
working.  There was no intervention on my part so I assume it was an update
that fixed it.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Anne