[kdepim-users] Notifications i don't understand/.

ianseeks ianseeks at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Aug 14 08:50:30 BST 2011

HI

I get the following notifications (1 and 2 ) when kmail2 accesses my
googlemail imap mailbox.

Does anyone know what they mean and what i can do to stop it happening?  I've
check the googlemail config numerous times and all seems okay to me.

1.
xxxxxxx at googlemail.com: Select failed, server replied: A000092 NO Unknown
Mailbox: ( now in authenticated state ) ( Failure ) [ NONEXISTENT Google Mail
]

2.
xxxxxxx at googlemail.com: Select failed, server replied: A000004 NO
Unknown Mailbox: ( Failure ) [ NONEXISTENT Google Mail  ]

This notification i get even though i've not had chance to do anything
3.
Local Folders: Item query returned empty result set

thanks

regards

Ian