[kdepim-users] kmail2 watched = unread?

Günter Lichtenberg lichten at arcor.de
Fri Aug 12 16:52:16 BST 2011

Hi all

I have an issue with the marking of emails in kmail2: If I mark threads or
messages to be watched, they are marked as unread in the folder list as well
as in the message list. Filtering on 'Unread' will also shown watched emails.

Whenever I mark all messages as read it works as long as I do not leave the
folder in the list. As soon as I select the folder again watched messges are
again marked as unread. Looking in akonadiconsole at one of the messages in
the DB-Browser, the tab internal shows only "$WATCHED'.

I did not find this under bugs, but before I submit it, I wanted to ask here,
if there is a setting that I have overlooked or something else.

Using
KDE 4.7 from opensuse 11.4 Factory repository. I migrated my e-mail under
KDEPIM4.6 from a kdepim 4.6 repo of opensuse.

Thanks in advance
gl