[kdepim-users] akonadi problem after upgrade to KDE 4.6.1

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Sat Apr 2 21:39:58 BST 2011

Hallo

after upgrade to KDE 4.6.1 (fedora 14) I have an error at every first
kmail/akonadi start. The error logs states that at the previous
session there was an error (server and control program with extended
error: D-Bus session bus went down - quitting). Only option is to
close the dialog box and with it kmail. At second kmail start it
starts without any problems. The error itself is still there.

If I remeber well, this error was there in 4.5.5 as well but it did
not forced kmail to stop (at first start).

Any hints?

Martin