[kdepim-users] [opensuse] Kmail preview pane

Stan Goodman stan.goodman at hashkedim.com
Sat Apr 2 14:57:04 BST 2011

I am using this laptop for mail for the first time since installing
11.4. In Configure Kmail > Appearance, I have checked "Show message
preview pane beneath message, but it doesn't show anywhere.

Checking "Show message preview pane at the side" causes the Message
listpane to expand and  replace the Message pane completely, and a new
pane to open at the right, in which the  MESSAGE is displayed. The
preview information still appears nowhere.

In other words, there is no way that I can see a preview, and no way
that I can view any HTML attachment, which I sometimes need to do. How
to make a more rational layout?

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on