[kdepim-users] Re: akonadi problem after upgrade to KDE 4.6.1

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Sat Apr 2 22:04:12 BST 2011

Am Samstag, 2. April 2011 schrieb Martin (KDE):
> Hallo
>
> after upgrade to KDE 4.6.1 (fedora 14) I have an error at every
> first kmail/akonadi start. The error logs states that at the
> previous session there was an error (server and control program
> with extended error: D-Bus session bus went down - quitting). Only
> option is to close the dialog box and with it kmail. At second
> kmail start it starts without any problems. The error itself is
> still there.
>
> If I remeber well, this error was there in 4.5.5 as well but it did
> not forced kmail to stop (at first start).
>
> Any hints?

Strange however: Even if there is no error in the log, the dialog is
shown and states that there is an error. The only one in the logs is a
SKIP for protocol version test. All other test are SUCCESS.

I don't remeber the akonadi start bar in the 4.5.x kde revisions. With
4.6.1 it is now there (again - I saw it in previous kde versions after
login too).

Martin