[kdepim-users] Re: Urgently help needed to get back "Kontact".

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 12:41:08 BST 2011

Hey Anne

This "IRC" channel idea sounds good - pls. explain a bit more about it,
relevant links, etc.
If I find out something useful with respect to the sync question, I am also
willing to help to publish it at some userbase page of KDE, Kubuntu or
Ubuntu.
I have to leave now soon, more details next week. Have a good weekend!
Respectfully yours,
Bas

--
Bas G. Roufs