[kdepim-users] Kmail -- "Configure POP filters"

Stan Goodman stan.goodman at hashkedim.com
Mon Oct 18 16:00:11 BST 2010

In KDE3, and now in KDE4, I have tried unsuccessfully to have such filters
delete undesirable mail at the server so I would never see them. It seems
easy enough: I have set a POP filter by the criterion <From contains
xxx at xxxxx>, and selected the disposition <Delete from server>. Although my
non-POP filters all work as intended, POP filters never do, leading me to
wonder if they perhaps are not actually implemented.

Has anyone got POP filters to work? Does it require something beyond what
I have described above?

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on