[kdepim-users] How to disable Akonadi?

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Fri Mar 19 10:19:42 GMT 2010

On Friday 19 March 2010 09:34:22 David Jarvie wrote:
> > Hmmm... I am not sure if its related but there was some bug like this
> > with kde
> > 4.0 and was solved in 4.1. Which version are you on?
>
> KMail wasn't issued for KDE 4.0.

He almost certainly meant 4.4.0 and 4.4.1 - at times of stress this is easily
done.

Earlier, though, Thomas said "This erratic behavior occurred after I reloaded
opensuse 11.3-M3 for the second time."  I'm not an OpenSUSE user, but doesn't
that imply that he is using unstable packages?   That's why I suggested that
he should start by asking there.  Quoting the package version might help us to
be sure about that.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group