[kdepim-users] Akonadi or address book problem

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Tue Mar 23 21:15:12 GMT 2010

Hallo

since my upgrade to KDE 4.4.1 I got the following error message (see
attached dialog) wich states: Initialization based on stored
configuration failed.

I can see my contacts (mostly, sometimes I have to restart the address
book).

I use traditional address book with imap via kmail resource.

There seems to be a problem in stopping the akonadi resource as I
always see an error from previous session after a new login which
says:

Control process died, committing suicide!
D-Bus session bus went down - quitting

Is anyone seeing similar problems?

Kindly

Martin