[kdepim-users] How to disable Akonadi?

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Sun Mar 21 12:56:34 GMT 2010

On Thursday 18 March 2010, Kishore wrote:
> And OT I hope you don't mind me asking you to configure which ever
> mail client you are using (thunderbird?) to not explicitly set your
> mail id as the reply- to id? That really should be the way at least
> for mailing lists.
>
> Or is that the responsibility of the mail list manager to strip off
> the reply- to header? Hmmm... :)

No. It's not.

Please use Reply-to Mailing-List if you want to send a reply to the
list. It will always work as expected. The standard Reply functionality
tries to be smart an guess the user's most likely intention, but since
everybody expects something different to happen it does not work for
everybody.

Regards,
Ingo (administrator of kdepim-users)