[kdepim-users] kmail context menu actions

Dj YB yehielb at mail.ru
Wed Jun 30 10:13:36 BST 2010

hello,

Many times I need to translate words from a message,
now, in Firefox I got that option in the context menu provided by a Google (I
think) add-on.
I know that Kmail is not a web browser and that is very good.
the question is as follows, how do I add an action to the context menu? (if it
is possible)
for example:
piping the selected text to a translation program, or a text editor,
wget the link,
search Google that text,...
there are probably more use cases when you wish to pipe the text to an
external application.

if you know of a way, please share.
if there is no way then I'll post it as wish.

thanks,
YB.